Ssekamaya Siraje Abdallah, Ph.D.,M.Ed
Ssekamaya Siraje Abdallah, Ph.D.,M.Ed.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Islamic Thought), ISTAC/IIUM, Malaysia, 2000
- Master of Education (Guidance and Counselling), IIUM, Malaysia, 1997
- Grad. ICSA ( Business Administration), Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), UK, 1999
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education ( Islamics/Arabic), Islamic University in Uganda, 1994
- Bachelor of Arts ( Islamics/Arabic), Kulliyyat al-Da‘wa al-Islamiyyah, Tripoli, Libya, 1992.
- Ibn Khaldun on the Role of Knowledge, Skills and Values in the Rise and Fall of Civilizations: Implications for Muslim Educators in The 21st Century. Paper presented at the International Conference on Ibn Khaldun’s Legacy and its Contemporary Significance, organized by ISTAC, IIUM, at